Monday, March 7, 2011

Animal Farm

The animated movie, Animal Farm is an interesting movie to me because of the storyline and the characters in the story. The story is about how a group of animals come up with a plan to provide  themselves with the rights they deserve. Since i am taking the B. Ed TESL course, i have to be aware of the issue that i have to face in school later if ever the students face any  problems. I as a teacher, have to be fair and equal to all my students so that they will be able to be a good and responsible citizens. During my school days, there were some of my teachers who were with good leadership qualities and they taught and guided us through the challenges that we were facing in schools. After watching this movie, i have learnt that a leader has the power to either break or bring together a community. A leader needs to have a good leadership qualities in order to support his community and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment